My First Post!

This is kinda exciting - I've never done the blog thing before and it's always intrigued me, so I figured I'd go for it and try it out.

I am an Interior Decorating Student in Newfoundland and I'm loving every minute of it. I've learned a lot since I started in September and I want to share with you all my discoveries, findings, and knowledge so far.



I wanted to show you this painting by Leonid Afremov. I found it a few days ago and I absolutely love it. It is such an inspiring painting and the colours are absolutely incredible. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. If you would like to look at more of his paintings, go to http://www.afremov.com

I believe this is going to be a lovely relationship! haha I like it already! I will be posting again soon!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

About