Bar & Nightclub Interiors!

I came across some photographs of some famous bars and clubs around the world that have very striking interiors - so I wanted to share them with you all!

I am always intrigued with the architectural designs and interiors of bars and clubs - simply because they are one of the main industries in the world that absolutely have to stay up to date with their customers and the "fads" of each generation. If they don't - they lose their business. But in keeping with their over-the-top designs, they also have to take into consideration the functionality of the space so that it runs smoothly on it's own.

Check out my findings!

Yucca Lounge - Shanghai, China







L'Arc Paris - Paris, France






SOUND Phuket Night Club - Phuket, Thailand








New Gold Mountain - Melbourne, Australia




Blue Frog Lounge - Mumbai, India







Juliet Supperclub - New York, USA







Le Bar 228 - Paris, France



China Doll Club - Beijing, China


All Images from The Cool Hunter


If you guys are enjoying what you're seeing in my blog so far, please keep following!  If you have a gmail account, you can click on the Follow button on the right side of this webpage, and you'll be able to see when I update! I really appreciate all the followers!

1 comments :

  1. I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

    ReplyDelete

 

About